What's your opinion on foreskins? Do they creep you out? Are they the greatest thing ever? I'm curious.

6% Girls: I like them 26% Girls: I don't like them 23% Guys: I like them 19% Guys: I don't like them 26% Other
0 6

I wouldn't say they creep me out, but it just doesn't look like the penis we see in the pictures.

drhannahs avatar drhannah Girls: I don't like them +1Reply
@drhannah I wouldn't say they creep me out, but it just doesn't look like the penis we see in the pictures.

It's true, we're mostly exposed to cut. The majority of people in the US are circumcised so kids who aren't may face a tough time in school as they grow up. It took me until freshman year in high school to realize that I'm lucky to be uncut.

They also don't show much uncut action in porn :(

I personally don't think that it should be legal to circumcise infants. Yeah it's "just a bit of skin" but it's still part of the baby's body that there's no real medical reason to remove (except in rare cases, but most circumcision is done for cultural reasons). If an adult man (or even a kid 16+) wants to remove his foreskin, then he should go ahead, it's his body, but if its a kid, no, it can't consent to having the bit of skin removed (and I don't think the parents should be allowed to either, wait til he's grown and let him decide for himself) and so it's a violation of the baby's bodily integrity.

Simons avatar Simon Guys: I like them +1Reply
@Simon I personally don't think that it should be legal to circumcise infants. Yeah it's "just a bit of skin" but it's...

I'm not sure of my stance, but just curious. Do you think it should also be illegal to pierce a baby's ears then?

@_Jojo_ I'm not sure of my stance, but just curious. Do you think it should also be illegal to pierce a baby's ears then?

Yes, for the same reasons, and also it's not uncommon for babies/young children with piercings to accidentally tug on them, and sometimes cause themselves pain or even rip it out.

I had my ears pierced at a young age (two holes in each ear at age 7) and then got a bunch of other peircings in my teens. I took them all out at 18, I am currently 21 and the holes from the four I got at age 7 are still there. It's not a big deal, since I did agree to it, and probably would've gotten them done anyway as soon as I could, but I'll probably always have the holes in my ears.

Simons avatar Simon Guys: I like them 0Reply

I didn't share that for sympathy or anything, but because it's true, some piercings the holes stay for life, if anyone looks at my ear they can see the two holes in each lobe, and I know age 7 is different to an infant, and that there's every chance one of the other piercings I got could have become permanent, but I honestly think people should wait til age 12. Clothes and stuff gets caught on earrings, when the baby goes through its 'grab everything and shove it in my mouth' phrase it could pull the piercing out, the actual piercing itself hurts to have done even if it's only hurting for a couple of hours, etc.