+4

When people say the 2000s suck, they always refer to the entire decade, but they forgot that the early and mid 2000s didn't suck, amirite?

News & Current Events
0 15
@1890892

how was it good for you?

@1890896

thats good. I'm glad you had a good year.

@1890913

the millennium started 13 years ago. that wasnt long ago.

@the millennium started 13 years ago. that wasnt long ago.

Huh? I meant when people say "the 2000's" they could be referring to the millennium (series of 1000 years) of the 2000's

@WinniethePooh Huh? I meant when people say "the 2000's" they could be referring to the millennium (series of 1000 years) of the 2000's

thats what i was just talking about. we just started another millennium not that long ago.

@WinniethePooh What does that have to do with anything?

Really nothing, but i was just saying some people think the entire 2000s decade sucked, but they forgot not all of it didnt. There were some good things during that time.

Movies: good disney movies from the early and mid 2000s, harry potter, fast and furious, are we there yet and its sequel, scary movie, etc.

TV Shows: cartoons and live-action shows from the early and mid 2000s, also, there wasnt really any reality shows

Music: Good songs from all genres from the early and mid 2000s. Not all songs were about sex, drugs, and money

Culture: was good during both those times, except for 9/11.

So the 2000s were good from 2000-2005/6, after, then it sucked

I think the really early 2000s were pretty horrible in terms of fashion, media, and just in general.

@How was it horrible besides 9/11?

As I said, the clothes were absolutely horrendous and there weren't that many really great movies, books, or television shows in comparison to other periods of time I don't think. Other things include a slight recession, problems with mortgages, and, obviously, September eleventh of 2001. The "and just in general" was merely about myself during that time.

@Wunderscore As I said, the clothes were absolutely horrendous and there weren't that many really great movies, books, or...

oh. i see. well remember, there werent that many reality tv shows until the late 2000s. and there were some good movies like harry potter, fast and furious, good disney movies etc.

You forgot about 9/11

@You forgot about 9/11

Yes, 9/11 was terrible. but not of all of the decade sucked.