+3

2012 was the last year we could have a 12 second 12 minute 12 hour 12 day 12 month 12 year because there are only 12 months, amirite?

hellobitch007s avatar
0 18
The voters have decided that hellobitch007 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

The last time this century.

Ya know I was kinda talking about while we are alive. Cuz I sure as hell don't think I'm gonna be around in 3012 so up ur ass

hellobitch007s avatar hellobitch007 Yeah You Are 0Reply

Guys - can we all calm down and not insult each other.
If you don't want to speak to a particular user then you can block them.

No way, I just took out my Julian calendar and I have 2 hours in eastern daylight time to do it again if I want to Buhahahahahah hehe smilie So not "was"
:is: 2012 is the last year. Oh you poor poor Gregorians.

People who upvote don't understand how years work

So true! Don't deny it fools!!!

hellobitch007s avatar hellobitch007 Yeah You Are -2Reply
@SpearmintMilk learn2 amirite fool.

Who names themselves "SpearmintMilk"??? like what the hell? It sounds like tooth paste water in a cup!!

@hellobitch007 Who names themselves "SpearmintMilk"??? like what the hell? It sounds like tooth paste water in a cup!!

Who names themselves hellobitch007??? like what the hell? it sounds like an annoying twelve year old mashing on a keyboard!!

@PinkSponge Who names themselves hellobitch007??? like what the hell? it sounds like an annoying twelve year old mashing on a...

Ya wanna know what???? Nobody fucking asked you "PinkSponge", sister of SpongeBob. Why don't you just shove it up ur fucking square pants!!!!!!!

@hellobitch007 Ya wanna know what???? Nobody fucking asked you "PinkSponge", sister of SpongeBob. Why don't you just shove it up...

Haha. Everyone always thinks it's SpongeBob. Unfortunately, my pants are human shaped. And wow, turn down the swearing, honey.

@hellobitch007 So true! Don't deny it fools!!!

-denies it-

some of the we's may have 3012

Anonymous