+139

Mario will always be better than call of duty no matter what. amirite?

Games
2 12

I've never played CoD, but "no matter what" statements are usually false.

@Well Mario will be a classic

"classic" and "better" are not always synonyms. If the post read "Super Mario videos are classics" I would have the information needed to vote. But I don't, so I didn't. I'm just saying that "always.. no matter what" statements are almost never true under all circumstances.

@I know they are not. and i know what you mean

Then what was the point of your comment if you agree that your post, which is about being better, and your comment, which is about being a classic, aren't synonymous?

@Wunderscore Then what was the point of your comment if you agree that your post, which is about being better, and your comment...

the point is some people think call of duty is better than mario, but its not. however, both games are good, but if it wasnt for mario, call of duty wouldnt have existed.

@the point is some people think call of duty is better than mario, but its not. however, both games are good, but if...

I disagree with your reasoning, but okay. I guess that makes me informed enough to vote.

Mario games are usually fun classics, but I like the fast competitive nature of certain CoDs. Also, can't it be possible to enjoy both equally?

Sergs avatar Serg No Way +3Reply
@Serg Mario games are usually fun classics, but I like the fast competitive nature of certain CoDs. Also, can't it be...

They both can be, but the reason I wrote this is that Mario brought back the game market back in the 80s and if it wasnt for him, Call of Duty would have never existed.

You're never going to see a pro tournament with a lot of money on the line for any Mario game that's been released this far. The closest thing to that that I can think of is SSMB.

Lens avatar Len No Way -1Reply

What if,they make a crossover between them?

Anonymous