+86

Using a coupon is just like giving yourself more money. Why are people so lazy when it comes to coupons and turning their nose up at them? Coupons give you more money in your pocket.

Lomireks avatar Life
0 5

I think it's because embarrassment. No one wants to be the one holding up the line and a lot of people don't want other people to think they're cheap. Plus it takes a long time to cut them out, usually the coupons aren't for stuff you really need so you'd just be buying it because it's cheap, and people have other places to go after the grocery store.

@Frank_n_Furter I think it's because embarrassment. No one wants to be the one holding up the line and a lot of people don't want...

Well I'd imagine that a large percentage of coupons are used at places like Wal-Mart. And if you're embarrassed at Wal-Mart, I'd be rethinking my life.

I think people are just too lazy to find and cut them out

@ZachNSC14 I think people are just too lazy to find and cut them out

And some people seem to think that coupons are beneath them, that only poor people need to do it.