TV, Movies & Theatre
0 27

I saw "classic" and was expecting things from the dawn of cartoons but then, this.
Heh.

Powerpuff Girls! I literally went through about 4 or 5 years where I was absolutely obsessed with them.

"Classic?" HAHAHAHAHA...

...fuck. I'm old.

The Weekenders, or Totally Spies. XD

Cocaia12912s avatar Cocaia12912 My Life as a Teenage Robot +3Reply

Tobar the 8th Man

Samurai Jack. I've been waiting for the movie to be made. This show and Moody's Point were left unfinished sadly.

@1891285

Never heard of that one.How old is it?

@1891289

Classic wasn't the best wording to describe this

@1891289

Apparantly they've been struggling to...the shows now aren't half as good as the shows from my elementary days...well we could give them another chance to do so

@1891295

Well I'd be willing to see those same shows now

@1891298

Ok you win haha =)

Definitely watching Avatar right now...

the play dexter's lab and jb every day on boomerrang

Oh, man, I loved Juh-onny Bravo. I liked it when he said, "Ohhh Ma-hama"

Hint: You spelled Johnny wrong.

@Oh, man, I loved Juh-onny Bravo. I liked it when he said, "Ohhh Ma-hama" Hint: You spelled Johnny wrong.

Hey bebeh, you ready for some real thanksgiving dinner?!

flex Huh hah he!

Avatar is definitely my favorite, but I'd want to bring Teen Titans back because I haven't seen all the episodes yet!

Ariodantes avatar Ariodante Teen Titans 0Reply
@PhilboydStudge

That is fricken' amazing. I can't believe they used to get away with the blatant racism and defamatory remarks. Thanks for sharing.

Nobody said Kim Possible. Am I the only one who still remembers the whole theme song? Haha

blue45000s avatar blue45000 My Life as a Teenage Robot 0Reply

What a coincidence that I was just (and about to continue) watching Avatar: The Last Air Bender right now, online.

BlindMists avatar BlindMist Teen Titans -1Reply
@BlindMist What a coincidence that I was just (and about to continue) watching Avatar: The Last Air Bender right now, online.

Oh, and these aren't really classics. More like cartoons that were a part of our childhood and much better than the ones that are on today (besides Spongebob, that still makes new episodes and it was made in 1999 wary smilie).

BlindMists avatar BlindMist Teen Titans +1Reply
@BlindMist Oh, and these aren't really classics. More like cartoons that were a part of our childhood and much better than the...

Has it really been out that long?! Jeez.. I mean, I remember my younger brother having his room done in neon blue with SpongeBob borders, blanket set, and even an alarm clock that sang the theme song when it went off... but it doesn't seem like it's been out THAT long...

OhEmGee_Muffins avatar OhEmGee_Muffin Jhonny Bravo 0Reply