+25

Regardless of your opinion on it, the discrepancies surrounding the Sandy Hook shooting are ridiculous, and there are way too many things that don't add up.

Mike_Hawks avatar Politics
1 22

This whole thing right here is idiotic. Makes me think of all the conspiracy theorists who are threatening and harassing the elderly guy who took care of the 6 kids who ran to his home in terror. There's a reason people say "don't feed into the conspiracies" and it's pretty damn sad there's enough people who are gullible enough to make that saying happen.

@soberlikekesha This whole thing right here is idiotic. Makes me think of all the conspiracy theorists who are threatening and...

Mommy needs to tuck you in and read you a bed time story because scary people are telling you what you believe could be false

Maybe because the whole thing was suspicious as Hell? He gave out two separate stories, but the gist of them was that he took the kids into his home without questioning the adult present AT ALL, and then waited around for half an hour while the kids played with toys before any questions were asked or before calling the police. And what's up with the bus driver simply leaving the kids with this guy despite knowing nothing about him? It doesn't add up.

@Mike_Hawk Maybe because the whole thing was suspicious as Hell? He gave out two separate stories, but the gist of them was...

There was no adults. Those kids ran to his house from the school in a group. no adults no bus driver, he had no idea who the parents were and he called the cops and waited for them to inform the parents and come pick them up. You don't even know the whole story but you're questioning it?

i believe that the shootings happened and many children were killed. there's no doubt about it. but i can see some odd stories as put together in the yt vids above. the thing you have to remember is not to jump to conclusions about things as nobody here has any full understanding of what went on. pay attention to the official reports only. this is a huge case and will take a lot of investigating to do by officials and the truth will unfold eventually. the media is known to twist and get stories wrong all the time so don't rely on it. leave it up to the investigators on the job. the truth will arise. i'm sure a lot of confidential information is not released due to that officials are not comfortable releasing anything because they're still trying to piece together everything. it's a very long process especially with all the drama and stories going around.

@Mike_Hawk

Well this is mildly disturbing.

Lens avatar Len Agree +2Reply
@Len Well this is mildly disturbing.

The worst part is that most people are content calling the people pointing these things out crazy and moving on without giving any of it a second thought.

@Mike_Hawk

First of all, I love how people watch a video that tells them not to blindly follow the media or whatever else..... And then those people blindly follow what the video is saying. People need to use some common sense and logic while watching that and examine the leading opinions and "facts" shown.

@1891410

To be honest, I'm not really in the "hoax" boat. I'm just upset that there are a bunch of things that we don't know. There are facts, and the facts should be known and distributed without the confusing lies. I also want to know what's up with the parents and how they're so happy days after the incident. Was there more than one shooter or no? What guns did he use? These are things that should be known, and aren't.

@Mike_Hawk To be honest, I'm not really in the "hoax" boat. I'm just upset that there are a bunch of things that we don't...

Did you just say the parents are happy after their children died? Can you share the interviews or videos showing these "happy"parents because every interview I've seen is them in grief stating how hard it is to go on but how they must for their other children/family. One interview had the parents breaking down in tears talking about how their remaining son keeps asking where his brother is. Anybody who thinks the "government" was involved in this shooting is a nut. Yes there are probably questions we won't get answered, because its still a crime that did not involve you. I have never heard of any murder where the public was made fully 100% aware of all details, there are always certain things the police don't include because it's not for the public to know.

@Also every article on the shooting states exactly what guns he used.

Maybe you should actually watch the videos. I've seen interviews days after the shooting where the parents are laughing it up.

And it's funny you say that EVERY article states what guns he used. I've seen at least three or four different iterations of the whole incident, each with different guns stated. Some said two pistols and a rifle, some said four pistols and no rifle, some said two pistols and a shotgun. Nobody seems to know for sure.

@1891886

It just seems very out of place for a parent to have a smile on a day or two after the murder of their child. Robbie Parker in particular looked a LOT like an actor preparing for a role. You can't estimate how other people should react, but it still just seems off. I, for one, am a very difficult individual to bring to tears. It's been years since I've cried at the death of a family member, but I did cry when my dog was put down last year. It was weeks before I could do practically anything without breaking down in tears.

Now, I hate the way the video out-right proclaims this to be an act and that it's fake, but it is a very good example of why it's very suspicious. YouTube video thumbnail

wow. i watched most of that 30m video, and i bet its true