-8

If you fight like a married couple, talk like best friends, flirt like first love, and protect each other like siblings you know you are meant to be.

girlie79s avatar Relationships
0 7

No. This whole "if you fight like this" is crap. Yes, couples are going to have fights. But saying the way you fight means you are meant to be is stupid. The way you handle disagreements is what shows if you are meant to be.

@UmmmmUmUmUmUmmmmmmm No. This whole "if you fight like this" is crap. Yes, couples are going to have fights. But saying the way you...

“Fight like a married couple” is ambiguous. Some fight like gladiators and others like puppies in a litter. I think OP meant like this… and I agree with Tommy UK below.

I'm kind of surprised this got voted down, I think it's really well put and quite astute!

Unless she's also a manipulative bitch.

Lens avatar Len Disagree -1Reply
@Len Unless she's also a manipulative bitch.

Woahah. That sounds like it comes from a personal place.

You know, I don't mind feeling manipulated (to a certain extent), so long as I'm occasionally rewarded with a bone.

You flirt with your siblings?

drhannahs avatar drhannah Disagree -3Reply