+3

Hospitals should not be refusing anyone the flu shot vaccine. There is a huge flu epidemic and they are turning people away. Government should step in and make hospitals give the vaccine to whoever asks for it.

kk39s avatar Life
0 5

Okay, but where is the line on matters like this? We can't give out free medications to everyone just because it's going around. Yeah, the flu is really shitty and getting vaccinated is a good idea, but who is willing to pay a lot more tax money so that every time an illness comes around everyone gets a free vaccine?

@Wunderscore Okay, but where is the line on matters like this? We can't give out free medications to everyone just because it's...

Agreed. It would cost a pretty penny. Free flu vaccines sound great, but why not human papillomavirus vaccines or other things- Things that are actually really really bad, you aren't likely to die from the flu.

@Frank_n_Furter Agreed. It would cost a pretty penny. Free flu vaccines sound great, but why not human papillomavirus vaccines or...

Actually there have been many deaths in NY already! The flu can kill you. I did not say free!

I did not mean for free! I meant the Government needs to be sure there is enough made so that no one is turned away.