+19

You remember back when there were a couple of posts a minute, sometimes even more than that, and people actually enjoyed the content on this site, amirite?

Sinners avatar Internet & Apps
0 5
The voters have decided that Sinner is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

how do we go back to that?

@fuzala how do we go back to that?

People need to filter themselves more and start actually trying to be witty or interesting instead of copy/pasting douche-bags.

Lens avatar Len Yeah You Are +2Reply
ItsATraps avatar ItsATrap Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Len People need to filter themselves more and start actually trying to be witty or interesting instead of...

I've looked through past posts from several months ago to years ago and I've seen that there too

maybe I'm being biased and I'm concentrating more on those posts than the witty ones from the past but..

I still feel like there's a bigger factor

@fuzala I've looked through past posts from several months ago to years ago and I've seen that there too maybe I'm being...

Probably.
Another thing may be that some of the iconic members have left or become very inactive. I mean people seem to like me a fair bit but I'm no ActionMan.

Maybe Favvkes smirk smilie. But still no. wary smilie

Lens avatar Len Yeah You Are -2Reply