-4

You'd be more terrified of death when you are hanging off a cliff than when someone has a gun to your head, amirite?

Brands & Products
0 6
The voters have decided that this post is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
@1891850

When you have a gun to your head wouldn't you be thinking why someone has a gun to your head and what he wants or what you can do to save yourself?

I have a ridiculously extreme fear of heights (No shoulder rides, you pick me up I scream) and I'd still rather do that than have a gun pointed at me . If there's a gun pointed to your head, there's not really shit you can do. There's multiple ways to get off a cliff.

Do you mean because in all the movies people put guns to each other's heads all the time but nothing happens, so we feel less afraid of it in the real world too?

@drhannah Do you mean because in all the movies people put guns to each other's heads all the time but nothing happens, so we...

No, I just felt that some things terrify me more than others, even though it may be equally dangerous and I wonder if anyone else felt that way.

Also, I think it has more to do with the fact that I believe if I fall, I might hit a few rocks on my way down before dying
but if the gunman pulls the trigger, its instant death. That contributes more to the fear of hanging off a cliff, that's my opinion.