+9

Handwritten letters are so underrated... Nothing beats receiving a good handwritten letter in the mail! Amirite?

npatel913s avatar Jokes & Humour
0 2
The voters have decided that npatel913 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

The only letters I get that are handwritten are from my Grandma in Washington. Her hand writing looks pretty, but it's piss poor penmanship. I'm still not sure if my Dad is in jail or not because it sucks that bad.

I think using technology to communicate is underrated. Everyone goes on about how classic letters are the best. What's so much better about them than email? You conserve paper but people are still all "nostalgia good ol days were better JUST BECAUSE it's been around longer derpderp all this technology is sending society to hell in a hand basket." Not you specifically OP, it's just a trend I've noticed.

@Frank_n_Furter The only letters I get that are handwritten are from my Grandma in Washington. Her hand writing looks pretty, but...

I agree that sometimes technology is a good way to communicate but I think if a person takes the time to write out a letter and send it, it shows that they've taken some thought and tried to add a personal flair to it. I use tech to communicate at work etc but I still like receiving letters from friends overseas. And yes, I agree, it helps if the handwriting is good too! :P

npatel913s avatar npatel913 Yeah You Are +1Reply