-1

What if everyone who was so against guns all got robbed tonight? They wouldn't be so against guns anymore I am sure. You have to agree right?

momomos avatar Politics
0 3

Very few people are "against guns". Stop generalizing. I support gun control, not the abolition of guns. Just had to point that out.

The people I am talking about do not support guns by anyone other than the police. Every day I open Facebook and see people cheering for our Government and the changes they are making.

@momomo The people I am talking about do not support guns by anyone other than the police. Every day I open Facebook and...

Just for future reference, there's a reply button in the box on the left hand side, it's below the user's text and above their name, this way people are notified when you respond to them and you can have a conversation :)