+119

Even though girls mature and hit puberty faster than boys, it is not okay for an eleven year old girl to be dating a fifteen year old boy!

kk39s avatar Life
0 15

Unless its a game of thrones and the fate of the realm is at stake. But no sex, that's just grody.

It's only four years apart.. in the grand scheme of things that's not far apart at all. Sure, it's more pronounced because they're both young, but it's still only a few years apart. It probably won't amount to much since they're both so young, but what's wrong with dating? I think that that's far too young for sex, simply because an 11 year old probably hasn't had much education about how to have safe sex and, I'm speculating here, probably wouldn't be having it for the right reasons. Lastly, dating when you're in middle school is very different from dating later in life; kissing and having your mom drop you off at the movies isn't the same as, well, what most people in high school or people older than that think of as a date.

@1894150

Another point: 15 is a little too young to start dating too.

@B10ckH34d Another point: 15 is a little too young to start dating too.

I think 15 is okay, considering a lot of 15 years olds are starting high school, when people typically start dating.

I missed the "not" at first and thought that, judging from the positive score, this site's gotten a lot kinkier recently.

Age ain't nuthin' but a numba...ha jk. Yea 11 is way too young

Beachside it doesn't seem right. Plus when the 15 year old get older he will have sex with the girl

It doesn't have any effect on your life. What do you care?

Discords avatar Discord Disagree -1Reply
@Discord It doesn't have any effect on your life. What do you care?

I absolutely HATE that excuse. I'm a human. Humanity is my business, that's why I care. Imagine how fucked up this world would be if everyone had that kind of uncaring attitude.

@Altoid_Freak_250 I absolutely HATE that excuse. I'm a human. Humanity is my business, that's why I care. Imagine how fucked up this...

Kids who are a few years apart dating has never harmed society as a whole significantly. Much less "fuck up" the world.

Discords avatar Discord Disagree +1Reply
@Discord Kids who are a few years apart dating has never harmed society as a whole significantly. Much less "fuck up" the world.

I was extrapolating. Of course this isn't a major problem in society. I just hate when people pull the "why the hell do you care" card, so that's why I replied to your comment.

@Altoid_Freak_250 I was extrapolating. Of course this isn't a major problem in society. I just hate when people pull the "why the...

It's a valid reason. If it had a negative affect on humanity, it would be your business. But it doesn't. So it's not.

Discords avatar Discord Disagree 0Reply
@Discord It's a valid reason. If it had a negative affect on humanity, it would be your business. But it doesn't. So it's not.

Fair enough. I think it depends a lot on the situation though. Some eleven year old girls are mature enough to date fifteen year old boys, some aren't. There's actually a lot that goes on between those two ages that would affect a relationship; that was my rationale for agreeing with this post.