+66

It's funny how antidepressants can not only make you suicidal as a side-effect but also make it easier for you to kill yourself by overdosing, amirite?

lanas avatar Life
1 4
The voters have decided that lana is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I am assuming Suicidal thoughts or tendencies tends to be in the cases that the medication is not effective. You don't go one Anti-depressants a wholly chipper person and due to the medication fall into deep enough of a depression to kill yourself.

@TheTall123 I am assuming Suicidal thoughts or tendencies tends to be in the cases that the medication is not effective. You...

Well, if you are on anti-depressants, you must be depressed or have other mental health issues unless you are obtaining them illegally. What I was referring to was the cases where depressed individuals take anti-depressants. Not exactly the chirpiest of people.

lanas avatar lana Yeah You Are 0Reply
@lana Well, if you are on anti-depressants, you must be depressed or have other mental health issues unless you are...

Yeah I know, its just the "It's funny how antidepressants can not only make you suicidal as a side-effect" part i was referring to

@TheTall123 Yeah I know, its just the "It's funny how antidepressants can not only make you suicidal as a side-effect" part i...

Oh. Well, it was listed on the list of "side-effects" on the piece of paper the pharmacist gives you. That's why I thought it was funny that since that's not a side effect. That's an adverse effect.

lanas avatar lana Yeah You Are 0Reply