-3

Light, when suddenly let in, dazzles and hurts and almost blinds us: but this soon passes away, and it seems to become the only element we can exist in. ~Augustus William Hare and Julius Charles Hare, Guesses at Truth, by Two Brothers, 1827

heythereilikeurhairs avatar Quotes
1 6

I would agree with this if it weren't for 2 things.
1. It didn't sound stupid as Fuck
2. You Hadn't posted it because you're dumb and you want to sound smart or you're dumb and you think this is smart.

@I would agree with this if it weren't for 2 things. 1. It didn't sound stupid as Fuck 2. You Hadn't posted it...

Such a sweet comment. The two years of college under my belt and my 3.7 GPA thank you <3

@heythereilikeurhair Such a sweet comment. The two years of college under my belt and my 3.7 GPA thank you <3

well, it's a post that really has nothing we can agree or disagree on. You posted it for the sake of sounding intellectual and deep.

@Tommy well, it's a post that really has nothing we can agree or disagree on. You posted it for the sake of sounding...

Tommy clarified what you seemed to have missed the first time around. Stating a quote on an opinion site with no opinion followed by anonymously telling people who don't care how smart you are equals insecurities about intellect or self-worth.

@Tommy clarified what you seemed to have missed the first time around. Stating a quote on an opinion site with no...

As much as I dislike constant quote posts, at least OP cited this one, point being, to share. The quote is a perception of reality which you can agree or disagree with. And defending oneself doesn't necessarily equate to insecurity. Whether it does or doesn't in this situation, I don't have the credentials to say for sure but, most likely, neither do you. Honestly, what sickens me more is your dedication to insulting someone whilst hiding behind anonymity.

To be fair, GPA only indicates that you are a diligent worker. I had a 1.1 GPA throughout most of high school, and nobody who really knows me would argue that I'm not smart, especially not my former teachers. I'm just a lazy asshole.