+22

Aperture Science. We do what we must, because we can, better than Black Mesa amirite?

Image for post Aperture Science. We do what we must, because we can, better than Black Mesa amirite?
iEmilys avatar Games
0 13
The voters have decided that iEmily is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Am i the only one surprised that this is posted by an attractive blonde?

Black messa...it was the base where the alien infestation took place from the game aliens vs predator ..or was it half life?...no? :D

@CombatSkill Black messa...it was the base where the alien infestation took place from the game aliens vs predator ..or was it...

Half life and its a science lab. They are the ones that caused the black Mesa incident due to Gordon freeman shoving a cart causing a resonance cascade which caused the alien infestation. You were close :D

iEmilys avatar iEmily Yeah You Are 0Reply
@CombatSkill hehehehe you have no idea how long ago i played these games ;]

Apparently they are going to make a half life 3 but... Valve can't count to 3 lol.

@iEmily Apparently they are going to make a half life 3 but... Valve can't count to 3 lol.

played half life episode 2 last, some years ago. would definitely enjoy hl3 ;]
..nice to find a gamer girl around xD

@CombatSkill played half life episode 2 last, some years ago. would definitely enjoy hl3 ;] ..nice to find a gamer girl around xD

Hahah yeah I play cod (prefers zombies) with my bf and I'm a level 10 on skyrim in the thieves guild. I have a lot of knowledge of the silent hill series and I prefer portal over half life (even though they are set in the same universe) because GLaDOS is awesome, Wheatley, rattman, chell's mysterious backstory, cave freakin johnson, and the ASHPD. Left for dead creeps me out in one way.... Witches.

Awesome moment when you know what aperture means because you're taking a film photography class this semester! Anyone???

This first test involves something the lab-boys call repulsion gel. You're not part of the control group by the way - you get the gel. Last poor son of a gun got blue paint, ha ha ha! All joking aside, that did happen. Broke every bone in his legs - tragic. But informative! Or so I'm told.

@TheBlindMan This first test involves something the lab-boys call repulsion gel. You're not part of the control group by the way...

The lab boys just informed me that I should not have mentioned the control group. They're telling me I oughta stop making these prerecorded messages. That gave me an idea - make more prerecorded messages! I pay the bills here; I can talk about the control group all damn day.

iEmilys avatar iEmily Yeah You Are +1Reply