+118

Honey Boo Boo doesn't deserve a show

1945511754s avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
0 7

Along with a lot of other people

drhannahs avatar drhannah Disagree +3Reply

I am afrade that other countries watch it and think all of the United States is like them....

Why is she any less deserving than anyone else on television? Personally, I've never felt drawn to watch an episode, but that doesn't mean that everyone feels that way. Through all of the negative attention, that show is surprisingly popular. People that like it are just doing what consumers are supposed to do, but the people who claim to hate it but then watch it to "make fun of it" irk me. That's like buying a book for the sole purpose of burning it. The author, publishers, and people making a profit off of the book don't give a crap about what you're doing, because they're still benefiting.

Agreed, but who does? It's not about being entitled. It's about TLC making an entertaining show and thus money.

Well she obviously does because people are watching it.

http://thatguywiththeglasses.co...-honey-boo-boo

This guy has a pretty sweet theory on why Honey Boo Boo is so popular. It's basically the same reason circus side-show "freaks" attracted so much attention. This is a politically correct way for people to laugh at people who they perceive as different.