-64

This object has ruined more childhoods than Joseph Kony, amirite?

Image for post This object has ruined more childhoods than Joseph Kony, amirite?
eldoritos avatar News & Current Events
0 14
The voters have decided that eldorito is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

If by ruining childhoods you mean making the children fat from licking the cake batter off of the spoon yum smilie

Tribunes avatar Tribune No Way +11Reply

One day my mom hid it under a blanket and I sat on it and it snapped in two. I acted all apologetic, but inside I felt like I'd just defeated the dragon tormenting the town.

i don't know any non-asian parents who hit their kids

Some things you just don't joke about. Comparing your mother hitting you with a little spoon with the experiences of child soldiers is just sick.

not when u used it as a drumstick lol

@1937808

I neither know of anybody who this has happened to nor know somebody who knows somebody.

eldoritos avatar eldorito Yeah You Are 0Reply

Oh my goodness! I just realized that you are talking about culinary accouterments being used as instruments of torture against minors! How horribly sad. My heart goes out to you. There should be a ban on these items, or at least owners should be required to carry permits. And the whole idea of concealment - well, it goes without saying that concealed spoons are an abomination to the intent of our founding fathers (and mothers!)