+18

Amirite would be a much better website if we could have once admin who's sole duty is to delete uncited, unoriginal posts, amirite?

Pergensteins avatar Internet & Apps
0 11
The voters have decided that Pergenstein is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
@1893636

It would be a much better place if once a mod deleted a post for being against the rules that they weren't put back because apparently modding should be done with leniency.

@SpearmintMilk It would be a much better place if once a mod deleted a post for being against the rules that they weren't put back...

Hi Janelle,

Hop you are well,

Can you give an example of this?

Once a post is deleted it shouldn't have been put back..

@1893636

Do you mean to imply that if a post is taken from another site I can report it or am being overly optimistic?

Lens avatar Len Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Len Do you mean to imply that if a post is taken from another site I can report it or am being overly optimistic?

Yes, he does; it's one of the first rules about posting.
Edit: It is the first rule.

Pergensteins avatar Pergenstein Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Pergenstein Yes, he does; it's one of the first rules about posting. Edit: It is the first rule.

HOLY SHIT, I JUST CHECKED AND YOU'RE RIGHT IT'S LIKE FUCKING CHRISTMAS CAME EARLY! OH GOD THIS IS GOING TO BE GLORIOUS!

Lens avatar Len Yeah You Are +5Reply
@Len HOLY SHIT, I JUST CHECKED AND YOU'RE RIGHT IT'S LIKE FUCKING CHRISTMAS CAME EARLY! OH GOD THIS IS GOING TO BE GLORIOUS!

Together, we'll fix amirite! I'm going to start by checking my posts for unoriginal content. http://ctrlv.in/155104
By the way, you need to have a URL for the original post for it to be deleted (duh).

Pergensteins avatar Pergenstein Yeah You Are +4Reply