-7

Its really sad that there are places with no crack nor smack available...innit? xD

CombatSkills avatar Health, Beauty & Fitness
1 9

I've never found to one, but if this it is true how very sad.

@VicZinc I've never found to one, but if this it is true how very sad.

yeah man. they are enjoyable things...great to enjoy them from time to time..once in a while

@VicZinc You're talking about "lady parts" and not drugs, right?

Ive never heard of crack / smack being slang for lady parts ever.

@drhannah Ive never heard of crack / smack being slang for lady parts ever.

Well it is rude to refer to a vagina as a "crack" but I have heard it, as well as a reference to the cleft between the buttocks. People say "smack" when they refer to a kiss on the mouth. A smack on the lips. So I guess it is a stretch but it seemed funny when I wrote it.

@VicZinc Well it is rude to refer to a vagina as a "crack" but I have heard it, as well as a reference to the cleft between...

Oh I thought you were serious. Things involving sex and drugs often have a lot of different slang words for them, especially depending on where you live

@CombatSkill hahahah xD well i was talking about heroin and crack cocaine xD

I figured you were, but then it hit me that crack and smack could imply sexual intimacy and I thought "hey, why not take this thing in a whole 'nother direction and really blow everyone's mind." But it fizzled like a wet firecracker.