+10

Parties with your friends will have memories, parties in the club will have mammaries, amirite?

Skr3wBalls avatar Jokes & Humour
2 6
The voters have decided that Skr3wBall is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

mhey evryone! my naim is desmond and i was born on jorja and rasid on longe beech. im a torus as my burfday is on may 30. my best mimurys of the 90s is when i took a hooj diereea shit in my nayburs yard and my dad wupid my nakid butt in frunt of all the peepal waching me.

@mhey evryone! my naim is desmond and i was born on jorja and rasid on longe beech. im a torus as my burfday is on...

@Scr3wBall

What does this post mean?

@tharealest4life.

Your comment made my fuckin day! ROFLMFAO

@@Scr3wBall What does this post mean? @tharealest4life. Your comment made my fuckin day! ROFLMFAO

*Skr3wBall d smilie

When you're with your friends you usually have fun times you will remember and talk about for a while, but at the club there are more breasts and liquor.

Skr3wBalls avatar Skr3wBall Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Skr3wBall *Skr3wBall When you're with your friends you usually have fun times you will remember and talk about for a...

Oh I get it lmao.

But should I be surprised that you made this post and your only 14?

@Skr3wBall Pfft nah.

I pretty much thought so, since most people your age group are like that.

I'm 20 currently, and when I was 14, I told my math teacher "go apologize to your mom for destroying her cunnt with your fat asss". I got suspended from school for 12 days after that.