+42

Tree frogs are quite amazing, amirite?

Image for post Tree frogs are quite amazing, amirite?
ItsATraps avatar Animals & Nature
2 7
The voters have decided that ItsATrap is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I thought I'd like everyone to know that for this post to exist I had to get pooped on. Enjoy

ItsATraps avatar ItsATrap Yeah You Are +3Reply

What's the reasoning? Yes this site is for opinions (not so much lately), but you have to explain your opinion if it's as vague as this.

"Lamps are pretty stellar, amirite?"

Even if you could provide an adequate reason for why tree frogs are so incredible, it's still a lousy post. You can say any organism is amazing, but I don't want to wade through 5 million posts about it.

@LinksLegionaire What's the reasoning? Yes this site is for opinions (not so much lately), but you have to explain your opinion if...

Then you could just ignore it if you don't like it.

Do you really not think they're amazing? Frogs in general are amazing, they breathe through their skin, they basically eat with their eyes, tree frogs have their weird sticky feet, and there's other things specific to different frogs. You can freeze them and they'll still be alive when they thaw out.

ItsATraps avatar ItsATrap Yeah You Are 0Reply
@ItsATrap Then you could just ignore it if you don't like it. Do you really not think they're amazing? Frogs in general are...

Yeah, I'll agree that they're amazing. But you can say that about basically every single living thing on earth.

Felines have retractable claws.
Plants breathe carbon dioxide and put out oxygen.
Some species of fish can survive at hundreds times the atmospheric pressure.
Female kangaroos have a pouch to hold their young.

No point in making a post about it, though.

@LinksLegionaire Yeah, I'll agree that they're amazing. But you can say that about basically every single living thing on...

Yeah, I guess there's no point. But it's so different seeing them in action all the time watching them do weird things than just knowing about it. Idk

ItsATraps avatar ItsATrap Yeah You Are +1Reply