+87

It would be really hard / possibly even near impossibly to try to limit yourself to only one to two hours of technology everyday, amirite?

SirAnonymouss avatar Internet & Apps
0 7
The voters have decided that SirAnonymous is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Well I think I'd lose my job and probably get all my teachers pissed off at me and then I'd have more free time without my job but I'd lose the thing I poor the majority of my free time in.

If this ever is passed as law I'm going to kill myself.

Lens avatar Len Yeah You Are +10Reply

All or nothing, baby.

By technology, do you mean electronics? Because technology is involved in pretty much everything we use.

GiggityGoo22s avatar GiggityGoo22 Yeah You Are 0Reply
@GiggityGoo22 By technology, do you mean electronics? Because technology is involved in pretty much everything we use.

As in electronics; limiting yourself to one-two hours of TV, Computer, Video Games, Ipod, etc. etc. in total everyday. "Accessories" of life if you will.

SirAnonymouss avatar SirAnonymous Yeah You Are +1Reply
@SirAnonymous As in electronics; limiting yourself to one-two hours of TV, Computer, Video Games, Ipod, etc. etc. in total...

If it was just for a day, then yes I think I could do that. Not on a weekend though!!

there was a time recently where i had no choice but only spend 2 hours on. fortunately thats over...it wasnt fun at all but its possible

I'd fail all of my classes and be so out of everything.