-3

Before you had sex, you thought it would be this amazing experience full of love and passion, but after it, you were just like "Wow, that felt awesome, but I wanted some mush gush." Now, you're addicted to sex and can't get enough. amirite?

Life
0 7
The voters have decided that this post is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Ever

@Ever

OK, because that happened tonight but the first time not so much.

Before having sex I was worried like crazy that I'd fuck up in every bad possible way.

Lens avatar Len No Way +1Reply
@1894745

I was worried too, but I don't actually remember my first time. It's quite pathetic to be honest. But after that experience, I wanted to see what it was like without all the alcohol and when I actually had a choice of whether to do it or not. It was good, but I expected more. (Also that guy refused to wear condoms which was terrifying) He also had a short temper and was twice my age. Awesome. Just awesome.

@I was worried too, but I don't actually remember my first time. It's quite pathetic to be honest. But after that...

wut the fuk no wonder you had a bad experience. people put way too much importance on such a simple, human function that's supposed to be fun and exciting. the fact is that everybody sucks at sex when they lose their virginity. but it's so awesome because of the uncertainty of a place you've never been before. i ended up together with my gf for two years after we had our first time. it's the best way. with pretty much anything in life, it's best to put no expectation on things, then when something amazing happens, it's a pleasant surprise and you'll get the most out of it.

You mean tonight or ever?