+3

Bad traffic from a bad auto accident should excuse being late to an exam, amirite?

Tirelesslobsters avatar Education
0 3
The voters have decided that Tirelesslobster is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

You should be murdering everything in your path in order to get to that exam. Lets be honest, you're just being irresponsible by not doing so.

Lens avatar Len No Way +4Reply
@Len You should be murdering everything in your path in order to get to that exam. Lets be honest, you're just being...

Maybe that was part of the lesson... like Mr. Miyagi in the Karate Kid. Show me, paint the fence!

When I took the SAT, you can bet your booty I was out the door half an hour early just because I might run into traffic problems. Especially if you live in a big city, this cannot be an excuse. However, if you were part of an accident because of a dumbass reckless driver then I can understand your point of view. That's just being in the wrong place at the wrong time, and that truly sucks.