+184

You would not trade these past 10 years of your life for a single minute of pleasure. Amirite?

VicZincs avatar Jokes & Humour
1 13
The voters have decided that VicZinc is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

If you mean "pleasure" as getting laid, it better be more than a minute long.

tyreeshajoness avatar tyreeshajones Yeah You Are +11Reply
@tyreeshajones If you mean "pleasure" as getting laid, it better be more than a minute long.

hehe well said..but no amount of pleasure would be worth to erase 10 years....
only in the case that it rolls back time to 10 yrs back ;]

Depends, would I go back and start over completely from where I was ten years ago or would I resume life at my current point except the last ten years were empty? Basically, if I'm 17, would I end up as a seven year old or a 17 year old with no past?

@Depends, would I go back and start over completely from where I was ten years ago or would I resume life at my...

I'm wondering this, too, because to be a six year old again might make this more of a decision...

@1894999

I love the NW guys, so stoic.

VicZincs avatar VicZinc Yeah You Are -3Reply

I believe the trade-off in these imaginary scenarios is supposed to be something fairly difficult to obtain otherwise. Like trading 10 years of your life for 10 billion dollars.

Why would I give up a decade for an orgasm? Hell if I'm that backed up I'll just whip out the ole shrink-a-dink and have at 'er.

LinksLegionaires avatar LinksLegionaire Yeah You Are +3Reply

I bet OP meant last 10 years. As in shorten your life by 10 years for an extra minute of enjoyment. I wouldn't, even if it was really the last 10 years (the years of disability and stuff) and not a proportional amount like what normally happens when you do things like smoke.

B10ckH34ds avatar B10ckH34d Yeah You Are +2Reply

The stupidest shit gets on the homepage these days.

If that minute is with Scarlett Johansson, I'd trade my past, future, present and family.