+126

Somewhere in the world, someone just dropped everything to act out the drum breakdown from "In The Air Tonight" by Phil Collins.

Music
11 9

Ahhhh. I just heard it in my head in all its glory.

@WolfeDeWary Doubt it.

I did too, but then I thought that some amirite user would do it when they read your comment just to prove you wrong.

Isn't that that song about that guy who coulda saved that other guy from drowning but didn't, then Phil saw it all, then at a a show he found him?

I almost died the first time I heard that song. I was just kinda chilling and listening to it with my ear-buds in at a high volume, then next thing I know every bit of dopamine, serotonin, prolactin, and oxytocin contained in my brain was forcefully released.

On the much darker side, someone was just killed because of religion.

@speckleasme On the much darker side, someone was just killed because of religion.

While that is probably definitely true, I don't think your comment was appropriate for this post, which is why I voted it down. And, building on what ActionMan said, because amirite consists of non religious folk, saying that is just sort of beating a dead horse.

The only difference is that your example is probably more accurate.