+6

It sucks that since lobsters are pretty much immortal under the right environmental conditions, their main way of exiting the world would be by means of a violent extermination, amirite?

Uekis avatar Animals & Nature
0 6
The voters have decided that Ueki is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Yes You Are, if by violent extermination you mean being yummy'd up by me and the boys.

VicZincs avatar VicZinc Yeah You Are 0Reply
@VicZinc Yes You Are, if by violent extermination you mean being yummy'd up by me and the boys.

Violence never tasted so delicious.
Someone needs to make that a slogan or something.

Lens avatar Len Yeah You Are +4Reply
@Len Violence never tasted so delicious. Someone needs to make that a slogan or something.

inb4 the militant vegans steal it

Disclaimer: There is nothing wrong with being vegan. I just find it a bit annoying when vegans preach veganism.

@eldorito I've never seen a militant vegan who tries to shove veganism in my face.

I had one try to shove a raw beet in my face once, no wait, never mind.

What I meant by "militant" was shoving veganism in your face, like a campaign against eating meat. I have no problem with someone being vegan and explaining why they are vegan (and there are valid reasons to be vegan), but I don't entirely like ads that are meant to guilt people into becoming vegan. The industries responsible for animal food products are fucked up and they should be handled much differently than they are, but that doesn't mean I have to go vegan. For health purposes/environmental purposes I try to eat more food at lower trophic levels than meat, but it is much easier to get all the necessary proteins in a diet which includes meat.