+69

It sucks when you get hung up on something for too long and you can't even go on with your life after it happens, amirite?

Lens avatar Jokes & Humour
0 10
The voters have decided that Len is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

It happens way too often.

VicZincs avatar VicZinc Yeah You Are +2Reply

avatar the last airbender.

You know what I always say?

Fill your heart with love today
Don't play the game of time
Things that happened in the past
Only happened in your Mind
Only in your Mind, ah forget your Mind
And you'll be free-yeah

Ok. So Bowie said it first. I still like.

PhilboydStudges avatar PhilboydStudge Yeah You Are -1Reply
@Len This is a joke about suicide, I'm just clearing that up.

Yeah..I'm really not seeing the "haha" aspect of this post. It's not a joke or a fun thing...

@verticallychallenged Yeah..I'm really not seeing the "haha" aspect of this post. It's not a joke or a fun thing...

It's not "haha" funny.
It's more along the lies of "well, that's some morbid word play . . ."

I'm not sure what you mean by "It's not a joke or a fun thing..."
Is suicide not a joke or a fun thing? It can be incorporated into a joke, definitely. It's also possibly a fun thing if you're a masochist. Is it in good taste? Well you tell me.
This post is most definitely a joke though. Just because it's not to your liking, it's too serious or whatever else it may be, doesn't mean it's not a joke. un smilie

Lens avatar Len Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Len It's not "haha" funny. It's more along the lies of "well, that's some morbid word play . . ." I'm not sure what...

My opinion is that it isn't a joke, I don't see what aspect of it could even have gotten an internal chuckle. I get morbid jokes and the shock value of them, just saying that I don't get your definition of this post

@verticallychallenged My opinion is that it isn't a joke, I don't see what aspect of it could even have gotten an internal chuckle. I get...

"Hung up on something" is a term for when you're focusing on something too much, often times you "can't even go on with your life" because you're so preoccupied with it.

You could also get "hung up on something" physically which, after awhile, will make it so you "can't even go on with your life" because you'd be dead.

Word play.

Lens avatar Len Yeah You Are 0Reply

A joke. A story with a humorous climax. Got it.

PhilboydStudges avatar PhilboydStudge Yeah You Are +1Reply