+153

You really have to question the defensive value of the female armour in MMORPGs, amirite?

http://wartune.r2games.com/sign_up.php?sub_id=&adid=630Image for post You really have to question the defensive value of the female armour in MMORPGs, amirite?
Lens avatar Jokes & Humour
9 13
The voters have decided that Len is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Not to say I have an issue with it or anything with scantly clad women in MMORPGs. yum smilie

Lens avatar Len Yeah You Are +7Reply

I imagine they put their shit on and think to themselves "Fuck it, YOLO!" Then they die, and respawn.

@1895971

I second this question.

lanas avatar lana Yeah You Are +2Reply
@1895971

I am currently sometimes playing Runescape. I use to play WoW and Perfect World as well as whatever free MMO I could get my hands on.

Lens avatar Len Yeah You Are +2Reply

Somehow I managed to guess that it was Len who made this post before I saw

On a side note, that's why I like Chell in portal, she's not ridiculous. When you can see her.

Well damn, if I looked like that, I'd wear skimpy armor stuff too! Could you imagine a hott chick walking down the street wearing armor that barely covers anything? Guys would be scared and turned on at the same time and many girls would be envious.

"Hon, if your brain told you to dress this way, I don't think you should have it protected."

LGM007s avatar LGM007 Yeah You Are 0Reply