+6

"the LORD God formed the man from the dust of the ground" -Genisis 2:7. If man evolved from dust, why is there still dust, amirite?

http://i.imgur.com/ZkLm2d0.png?1
AppAwesomes avatar Religion
2 6
The voters have decided that AppAwesome is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

am i disprove evolution?

AppAwesomes avatar AppAwesome Yeah You Are +1Reply

People didn't evolve from dust. God made humans from dust and it ends there. There was no evolution involved.

I am not religious, but I will play devil's advocate:

What if there is still dust because God did not want to crowd the Earth with humans and take away all the dust leaving nothing to stand on?

am i prove point?

MusicIsAGifts avatar MusicIsAGift Yeah You Are 0Reply
@MusicIsAGift I am not religious, but I will play devil's advocate: What if there is still dust because God did not want to...

That's not the point... The point is that some people think evolution isn't real because if humans evolved from monkeys, why are there still monkeys. Then turned it Bible.

This is awesome.I'm eternally grateful to you for giving me this ammo to use against fundies that use the why are there still monkeys argument.Well I would be if I knew there was such a place to be eternally anything.

RobertSines avatar RobertSine Yeah You Are 0Reply