-7

Men: when trying to understand the way a woman thinks, just merely think of a man. Then take away reason and accountability.

benyb245s avatar People & Celebrities
0 8

Or drop the sexism and be a compassionate human being. There's a good place to start.

Unfortunately, I could agree with this post. The women I've met in my time on this Earth are not doing any favors for their gender.

@SpearmintMilk

In my defense, Janelle, I've never met you. It's a simple observation made by someone who acknowledges that it's not necessarily true for everyone.

@Frank_n_Furter Random, but I really like when users call each other by their first names.

Hmm, I've never really thought of that being a thing. I suppose it would be pretty interesting to see other people doing it, but I also can't imagine addressing my friends here by their usernames. Janelle is indeed (I like to think) my friend.

<---- engaged
And having a girlfriend Isn't really a badge of honor that's as easy as breathing for me. Having a woman I love is a merit worthy occurance. You'll understand one day that its guys that think like you are the reason why women cheat.
Source: 25 years of getting laid