+105

There's nothing wrong with electronic music, amirite?

Operator_Xs avatar Music
2 12
The voters have decided that Operator_X is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I just hate how some songs are just the same repeated thing for damn near 20 minutes.

Sergs avatar Serg Yeah You Are +3Reply
@Serg I just hate how some songs are just the same repeated thing for damn near 20 minutes.

That may be a different type of music... I really should have clarified with the post. Because I meant Electronic as in House, Progressive House, Trance, Techno and stuff. You know, Artists like Tiesto, Deadmau5, Daft Punk, and Kaskade. Not like Benga.

Operator_Xs avatar Operator_X Yeah You Are +2Reply

Too broad of a description. There are far too many styles that fit under the genre "electronic" anyway.

s4ndm4n2006s avatar s4ndm4n2006 Yeah You Are +1Reply

Nothing's wrong with any kind of music. I like electronic music but don't like listening to it all of the time. Even Daft Punk can get a little repetitive sometimes.

What's really annoying is that like every gaming video on YouTube has some stupid electronic song playing to it as though it's supposed to make the video look badass.

StickCavemans avatar StickCaveman Yeah You Are 0Reply

Not sure if theres anything wrong with it, I just dont like it. A little of it is okay, but I like real instruments.

in deed heheheh....but there are poor electronic muzik styles.

CombatSkills avatar CombatSkill Yeah You Are -2Reply

Except that it shouldn't really be called music, it's a pretty talentless genre, and all electronic 'artists' are overrated.

@Except that it shouldn't really be called music, it's a pretty talentless genre, and all electronic 'artists' are...

No. Not talentless. Lets see you get on a computer and make an honest to goodness good electronic song. Not easy unless you have talent.

Kumquats avatar Kumquat Yeah You Are +3Reply
@Kumquat No. Not talentless. Lets see you get on a computer and make an honest to goodness good electronic song. Not easy...

Besides

music[ myoo-zik ]
noun
1. an art of sound in time that expresses ideas and emotions in significant forms through the elements of rhythm, melody, harmony, and color.
2. the tones or sounds employed, occurring in single line (melody) or multiple lines (harmony), and sounded or to be sounded by one or more voices or instruments, or both.
3. musical work or compositions for singing or playing.

It doesn't matter how talentless it is. It's still music.

Kumquats avatar Kumquat Yeah You Are +4Reply
@Kumquat Besides music[ myoo-zik ] noun 1. an art of sound in time that expresses ideas and emotions in significant forms...

This. Sorry, but it's a real pet peeve of mine when people say that meaningless mainstream stuff isn't technically 'music.' :P

Cocaia12912s avatar Cocaia12912 Yeah You Are 0Reply