+3

You liked it better when there was more than just a little over a page worth of homepaged posts on amirite each day, amirite?

hdeBJs avatar Internet & Apps
0 2
The voters have decided that hdeBJ is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I don't know, I've actually been thinking the content on the homepage is a lot better lately.
Also, all of the posts I voted to the homepage have made it there swiftly. I think we just need to promote the usage of the homepage button more and that'll fix the "issue".
I don't even see it as an issue though, honestly. I like the whole quality over quantity feeling I'm getting about the homepage lately.

Lens avatar Len No Way 0Reply
@Len I don't know, I've actually been thinking the content on the homepage is a lot better lately. Also, all of the...

Yeah I understand what you're saying, but when I read amirite every night now I finish the new homepaged posts a lot quicker than I would like

hdeBJs avatar hdeBJ Yeah You Are 0Reply