-97

When you post an opinion, you always remove the one automatic upvote because you don't feel right voting on your own opinion. Amirite?

Kumquats avatar Internet & Apps
0 13
The voters have decided that Kumquat is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

In fact I don't take a post as seriously when the OP doesn't vote. I never understood why some do that, now I do, thanks for the explanation.

@VicZinc In fact I don't take a post as seriously when the OP doesn't vote. I never understood why some do that, now I do...

another reason is if you don't agree or disagree with the opinion
and you just wanna see what people think about it

I went down the list of comments after my first comment
and saw that you basically said that wary smilie

Dude, I'll take any upvote I can get.

I used to remove the upvote but just became lazy.

I do it because it's my post, of course I agree with it. Why should I upvote it?

How noble of you.

Ethans avatar Ethan No Way +2Reply
@Ethan How noble of you.

I hope that wasn't sarcasm...

Kumquats avatar Kumquat Yeah You Are -2Reply

If I agree with my opinion, why wouldn't I upvote it? I only remove it if I want to see the opinions of others on my post, and not have people argue directly with me.

rilaras avatar rilara No Way +1Reply
@rilara If I agree with my opinion, why wouldn't I upvote it? I only remove it if I want to see the opinions of others on...

Well i would expect that you agree with your own opinion. I know i di mine. That's why i don't upvote it. It's redundant and skews the score...yes by only one point..but still. It's only my opinion i don't really mind if other people do it or not.

Kumquats avatar Kumquat Yeah You Are +1Reply
@1897702

I feel it is redundant to upvote your own post. Of course you agree with it, it is your opinion after all. Also not upvoting is not equivelant to disagreeing. Only disagreeing=disagreeing.

I suppose some people post stuff they don't agree (or are not sure about) just to see what others think, then not self voting make sense.