-8

You know something's up when you (black hair) and your brunette have a blonde baby, amirite?

robertohoskinss avatar People & Celebrities
0 26
The voters have decided that robertohoskins is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

It's not weird. You were just both carrying the recessive gene.

@robertohoskins did I NOT just say that?? read up

But if you already knew this, then why are you freaking out? It's not a big deal.

@BetterThanEzra1119 But if you already knew this, then why are you freaking out? It's not a big deal.

especially you BetterThanEzra1119, thanks for your fuckin, intro to bio knowledge, thanks, I mean it

robertohoskinss avatar robertohoskins Yeah You Are 0Reply
@BetterThanEzra1119 You're welcome, Mr. Sarcasm. Have a good day!

Wow, Mr. [insert adjective here] thats new stfu get off my post hoe yup im going low you can sink down with me or find somewhere else to go

@BetterThanEzra1119 Proverbs 16

What if I don't believe in God

@robertohoskins What if I don't believe in God

I do, but one of the worst things you can do in my eyes is assume someone's a certain religion. So to me, you're a smartass fucker who ALSO assumes peoples religions. I'd rather be talking to, like, a rapist who lived down the hall from my apartment, if I had one. that is not meant to be funny, I actually have such a low opinion of you I can't even laugh or put it into words. I wish this was happening in person so you could really know how I feel

@robertohoskins I do, but one of the worst things you can do in my eyes is assume someone's a certain religion. So to me, you're a...

I'm sorry if I offended you. That was not my intention. I was not assuming your religion at all. Just like you, I wasn't sure how to express myself, so I found something that did. Please don't take this too defensively. I really do mean no harm.

maybe a grandparent had blond hair
or someone even further back

@fuzala maybe a grandparent had blond hair or someone even further back

I'm pretty sure there would have to be blond hair in the family on both sides.

@MusicIsAGift I'm pretty sure there would have to be blond hair in the family on both sides.

maybe the blonde gene (or whatever it's called) remained dormant in the family

it is recessive
no?

fuzalas avatar fuzala No Way +1Reply
@fuzala maybe the blonde gene (or whatever it's called) remained dormant in the family it is recessive no?

yes you are right
yes you are thinking too hard about a friggin AMIRITE post

robertohoskinss avatar robertohoskins Yeah You Are -1Reply
@robertohoskins yes you are right yes you are thinking too hard about a friggin AMIRITE post

like I said
I didn't have to think much about it at all

it's something I've known for a long while

fuzalas avatar fuzala No Way +1Reply

Goddamn it, ok so they both have recessive alleles for blonde hair, big fuckin whoop. Don't think about it so damn hard geez

@robertohoskins Goddamn it, ok so they both have recessive alleles for blonde hair, big fuckin whoop. Don't think about it so damn...

So she disagreed with your post and explained why, big fuckin whoop, quit being so defensive, geez. Most people don't have to think about the concept of recessive genes very hard.

I didn't think about this very hard

I think that this is possible without something being up

it's possible that both parents are the biological parents

fuzalas avatar fuzala No Way +1Reply

It was kind of hinting toward the possibility that the child didn't beLONG to the dad, but in fact was an illegitimate child. If you guys would ease up one fucking bit you would have considered that

Please watch your language guys and tone down on the aggressiveness,

Thanks,

Kira

Where are all you damn new people coming from? If you get alerts for comments every post you voted on, you don't have time to be here cus you have like 1000 other notifications

Both my parents have dark hair and I was born with dark almost black hair and my sister was born with blond almost white hair.

Im just going to have to politely ask you gyus to [bug] off because what I was about to post had like, 9 f-words in it and i noticed that report feature there.
SOOO with a bunch of kindness and politeness and flowers and candy, all of you get the [hell] outta here

robertohoskinss avatar robertohoskins Yeah You Are -3Reply