+222

Want to hate any song in less than ten seconds? Just set it as your alarm for 5:30 in the morning.

Jamess avatar Life
3 15

This is what made me hate the song lazy love by ne-yo. Thought I was clever making a song I loved my alarm. I wasn't. (" ._.)

That is the same reason I am considering putting Party Rock Anthem as my alarm. I already can't stand it.

@sweetheart_28 That is the same reason I am considering putting Party Rock Anthem as my alarm. I already can't stand it.

In a fit of masochism, I set my alarm to be "Friday" by Rebecca Black. I highly recommend it if you enjoy the morning cardio you get from running to turn it off.

but for me it became opposite! i put my favorite song as a alarm and i overslept lol becoz i was listening to that song while sleeping! ;D

Create a playlist of thousands of songs, and set it as your alarm. Change the settings of your iPod to shuffle. Waking up will actually be enjoyable.

@Chewbanshee Thousands of songs.

Some of us really like music. I have 4,698 songs on my iPod, and 987 favorites on YouTube (99% of which are songs).

What do I do if 5:30 in the morning isn't 10 seconds away?

Discords avatar Discord Disagree +1Reply
@Discord What do I do if 5:30 in the morning isn't 10 seconds away?

The post didn't say 10 seconda from now, just in 10 seconds. As in, within 10 seconds of your alarm going off you will hate the song.

Yeah my alarm song is "bing bong bing bong bong bing bong bING BONG BING BONG BING BONG". I don't think I have the same kind of alarm clock as you guys.

My alarm is Call Me Maybe.
I'm totally kidding. It's actually I'm on a Roll by Stefano.