+7

People who believe all human life is sacred are delusional. Not many people argued for Osama bin Laden's right to life, amirite?

PhilboydStudges avatar Life
2 3
The voters have decided that PhilboydStudge is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
@1897950

I'm not sure I follow you. I was thinking about certain family members when I posted this. They are the deists, not me. They are anti-choice because they believe human life is sacred. However, they also argue for capital punishment, the war against terror, and so on. I think they know they're being inconsistent, yet they still feel strongly they are correct on both accounts. That to me seems delusional.

PhilboydStudges avatar PhilboydStudge Yeah You Are 0Reply
@PhilboydStudge I'm not sure I follow you. I was thinking about certain family members when I posted this. They are the deists...

So they believe some but not all human life is sacred. But you think that...what? Any who thinks all is sacred is delusional. I might agree with that. Let me think it through again. OK - If anyone who thinks any life is sacred is delusional then anyone who thinks all is sacred is also delusional. Ok changed my vote.

VicZincs avatar VicZinc Yeah You Are 0Reply