VicZincs avatar News & Current Events
0 9
The voters have decided that VicZinc is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Not ironic. But slightly funny.

@Wunderscore Not ironic. But slightly funny.

For me ironic, because the only time I have ever wanted to hold someone down and cut their hair it was "a mullet."

VicZincs avatar VicZinc Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Wunderscore My thought process: dying in the living room is ironic. Living in the living room isn't.

A mullet giving a bad haircut when a mullet is a bad hair cut. I guess your right, its more of a...idk, a funny thing...I could never get straight what is irony and what is not irony.

@VicZinc A mullet giving a bad haircut when a mullet is a bad hair cut. I guess your right, its more of a...idk, a...

It's called coincidence. His name coincides with the name of the bad hairstyle.

"Renegade Amish Bishop"

brunetterox915s avatar brunetterox915 Yeah You Are +1Reply
@brunetterox915 "Renegade Amish Bishop"

That would be a great name for a band.

VicZincs avatar VicZinc Yeah You Are +1Reply
@brunetterox915 "Renegade Amish Bishop"

there's a combo of words you don't see often

I think the point was that someone with long hair was making other people's hair shorter. That's what I assume the OP picked up as irony. For those of you who are still confused by the concept of irony, a good example would be a shoe salesman who had no feet.