+81

The worst part about heartbreak isn't the pain itself, it's the empty feeling you're left with. That feeling makes you think "Is it even worth getting out of bed?", you feel there is nothing left; when you feel that, you start to question why you're even alive, and THAT, is what leads to depression.

James_Dorian1882s avatar People & Celebrities
11 42

Well said (: I think I fell in love reading that.

ALL of your posts are depressing, dude xD
Make a happy post for once :(

Can I say that nothing aboot the post seems to need user input before "amirite"? I mean... You are stating something as if it is decidedly fact, and the last clause, "...and that's what leads to depression," lacks the subjectivity to allow for others to debate.

This is a site for opinions to inspire argument. Why is a fact even allowed on the homepage?

Shadis avatar Shadi Disagree +1Reply
@James_Dorian1882 You're welcome.

How-
Wait-
The thing is-

Uh.

What just happened?

Lens avatar Len Agree +3Reply
@Len How- Wait- The thing is- Uh. What just happened?

He pointed out that my post was more a fact, rather than opinion. And, seeing as how this site is an opinion sharing site, my post should not have been on the homepage.

@James_Dorian1882 Thank you.

In all fairness, a portion of this post does encompass an opinion. The conclusion just overshadowed that for me.

Shadis avatar Shadi Disagree 0Reply

It's OK to grieve the loss of something important to you. However, at some point you must get yourself out of the rut before you get stuck.

Ya.... You're too young to have an educated opinion on this subject. Trying to say you have this in depth understanding of heartbreak and lost love at 16 is naive and immature. Way you will feel for another few years is called infatuation and it's loves shallow tool brother.

@Ya.... You're too young to have an educated opinion on this subject. Trying to say you have this in depth...

I agree, but, having lived in a family wherein many very close relatives have died gives me a somewhat understanding of lost love. Also, would you feel the same had I been say, thirty-five?

Well gee that shows how simple your love life was.
You don't know his story, so shut the fudge up.

@Shadi Please don't swear in the presence of youth.

I wasn't aware that the word fudge was a swear word.

@xxdetroitxx I wasn't aware that the word fudge was a swear word.

I actually meant the g word that you said. The one that is three letters long and rhymes with bee. It's spelt like glee with the letter l omitted.

Shadis avatar Shadi Disagree 0Reply
@xxdetroitxx Gee isn't a bad word either. It's a letter.

Please don't attack my culture, thank you.

Shadis avatar Shadi Disagree +1Reply
@Shadi Please don't attack my culture, thank you.

so when you say the alphabet, do you skip that letter?
Just curious. not trying to be mean.

@xxdetroitxx so when you say the alphabet, do you skip that letter? Just curious. not trying to be mean.

I'm sorry if I can't portray my foreign culture more stereotypically for you, but I'm an individual, and you don't get to decide how ethnic I am.

Shadis avatar Shadi Disagree 0Reply