-49

You think you could get away with murder, amirite?

wizard_of_kozs avatar Life
0 13
The voters have decided that wizard_of_koz is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I'd get away with it for about 10 minutes... then I'd have to turn myself to mitigate the guilt.

I'm a rotten liar.

I think I could if my conscience would let me. I have a shed full of power tools, so there's a decent chance.

I could probably do it to some guy with no family or friends. Befriend him, invite him on a fishing trip (I would have bought a cabin in the woods), Set up and use a Dexter-style kill room, stab him, bury him 18 feet nderground, fill the hole 12 feet up, buy a dog, kill the dog humanely, put the dog in the hole, fill the rest of the hole.

When (or even if) the police go looking for him, their search dogs will dig up the dead dog and they'll think it's a mistake. I may or may not put a headstone there for the dog, to make it seem even more pet grave-like.

B10ckH34ds avatar B10ckH34d Yeah You Are +2Reply
@B10ckH34d I could probably do it to some guy with no family or friends. Befriend him, invite him on a fishing trip (I would...

As creepy as it sounds, that grave idea is brilliant. The only idea I ever had was using an icicle.

@1899292

You can buy a shovel and body bag as long as you use cash.

Most of my family think so too. Which probably isn't a good thing that they think so.

ItsATraps avatar ItsATrap Yeah You Are +1Reply

I think it'd be really difficult and a lot of people who voted YYA may be overestimating their abilities. Cops and PIs have very specialized methods of getting murderers to admit their guilt if they cannot find enough evidence.

I was going to suggest entering the army but that might end very poorly.
I certainly could murder the people who trust me and get away with it though, with ease.

Lens avatar Len Yeah You Are -3Reply
@Len I was going to suggest entering the army but that might end very poorly. I certainly could murder the people who...

Aren't most murders committed between people that know one another (or was that kidnappings)? So you'd likely be a suspect. The easiest way to get away with it would to secretly go somewhere a few states away, take the license plates off your car somewhere without cameras, drive by and shoot someone, put plates back on somewhere without cameras, and go back home.