Kiras avatar Animals & Nature
16 8

Sounds like you've never had someone who got away.

I wouldn't say one is worse than the other. Two complete different feelings.

You shouldn't be POTDing yourself especially if it's not even your content and you fail to cite it.

Assuming someone else POTDed this it would not be so much trouble to Google a soon to be POTD. There's obviously something to be said about favouritism as well since Kira is a moderator.

Regardless of the fact that this post is POTD it should not have been posted without a citation at all. You're a moderator for whatever reason so have some integrity.
No one's impressed by your post being POTD especially when it's stolen. I assure you it's the opposite.

Lens avatar Len Disagree +1Reply
@Len You shouldn't be POTDing yourself especially if it's not even your content and you fail to cite it. Assuming...

Hey Len - when mods POTD we don't actually see the username for fairness so this can happen sometimes. I'll ask Kira to add a citation.

Best,

Amirite Support Team

Another Mod POTD?

It basically depends on who the people are and how you feel towards them. If you think the one who won't go away is a creep/ stalker then yes it is worse, but if you think the person is ok and is a good friend then the feeling could change.