+19

It's surreal to read the things you've wrote and not remember doing so, amirite?

Lens avatar Life
0 5
The voters have decided that Len is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

My computer needs a breathalyzer so I don't send my friends long rambling messages.

Lens avatar Len Yeah You Are +2Reply
@Mike_Hawk I never got a long, rambling message. I see how it is.

I probably have explained this before but I often am lazy or jus want to be alone but then the longer I take to respond the more worried I am to actually respond due to shame so as time goes on the less and less I can do it.

I will message you later today with this in mind. goo smilie

Lens avatar Len Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Len My computer needs a breathalyzer so I don't send my friends long rambling messages.

See, I'm afraid to respond to you because it's like two weeks later and you probably don't remember what we're talking about and the conversation might be irrelevant by now. D:

shelbmes avatar shelbme Yeah You Are 0Reply
@shelbme See, I'm afraid to respond to you because it's like two weeks later and you probably don't remember what we're...

I'll always be happy to get a response from you hug smilie.

I can always reread my own messages for context. l smilie

Lens avatar Len Yeah You Are 0Reply