+80

You're often a bit infatuated with people online who have a lot in common with you and are well spoken, amirite?

Amirite - Where every opinion matters.Amirite is the place to share your opinion on anything. Every Opinion Matters.http://amirite.com/user/Qwerdie
Lens avatar Life
1 5
The voters have decided that Len is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Len, you are just hitting the nail on the head with these posts. Did you attach some sort of device to my brain?

Mike_Hawks avatar Mike_Hawk Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Mike_Hawk Len, you are just hitting the nail on the head with these posts. Did you attach some sort of device to my brain?

No I just was fantasizing about how sweet a relationship with Qwedie would be while I was drunk and wanted to justify my feelings of infatuation for her.

Lens avatar Len Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Len No I just was fantasizing about how sweet a relationship with Qwedie would be while I was drunk and wanted to...

All while making posts that inadvertently reflect how I feel about a certain user of a certain website. Though, considering the only real difference between our situations is that I've never been drunk, so it makes sense that there would be a lot of consistencies.

Mike_Hawks avatar Mike_Hawk Yeah You Are 0Reply

Hey there len

My citation is creepy.

Lens avatar Len Yeah You Are 0Reply