+9

not only is giovanna plowman weird and gross for sucking her tampon, but she is also a very rude and annoying person

rawrsararawr10170s avatar Internet & Apps
0 4

She wants attention, you are all giving her attention.

Weird, gross, annoying, rude; none of that matters. She has fulfilled her goal thanks to all of the people who hate her. I don't get the mindset behind posts or comments like this. What do you stand to gain? Are you trying to make her feel bad? If so, you're only perpetuating her fame by talking about her at all. The best and most spiteful thing you can do is not talk about her. Are you simply seeking social acceptance by displaying an opinion you think people will agree with? Don't worry about acceptance. There will always be people that share a similar opinion, you don't need validation. Keep doing what makes you happy and you will find people who like you.

@Mike_Hawk She wants attention, you are all giving her attention. Weird, gross, annoying, rude; none of that matters. She has...

And we meet again....What i am simply saying is if you read her twitter she says rude stuff to other people...like one minute she says "justin bieber i love you follow me...." next she is like "ew you didn answer me so your an ugly girl now" what the heck is her problem?! i know that people shouldnt give her the attention that she wants but she need help and she has some mental issues. i don't care that she sucked her own tampon, its gross but its none of my busniess i am saying that she is rude and no one should ever be her friend

@rawrsararawr10170 And we meet again....What i am simply saying is if you read her twitter she says rude stuff to other people...like...

You just said she needs help then you said that no one should be her friend. That's a bit confusing.
Do you feel bad for her and want her to be assisted through whatever is causing her behaviour?
Because she probably needs a friend for that or someone to be there for her in a similar way.

Or hey, maybe she's just a bitch. I don't have a clue.

@Len You just said she needs help then you said that no one should be her friend. That's a bit confusing. Do you...

what im saying is she needs mental help as in therapy. No one should be her friend because no one should give her the time of day, if she is gunna be rude to everyone then she doesnt deserve any friends. also she thinks that doing this made her gain "fans", but it actually just made me hate today's society