+13

It's possible for people to negatively discriminate against themselves, amirite?

fuzalas avatar Philosophy
0 9
The voters have decided that fuzala is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I had this post from months ago
it went something like
"It's possible to be racist against your own race, amirite?"

but then I thought I made a repost:
http://amirite.com/492104-just-...wn-people-like

but then I looked at it again and realized that it wasn't saying the same thing maniac smilie

so I reported my own post and got it removed for nothing cry smilie

fuzalas avatar fuzala Yeah You Are 0Reply
@fuzala I had this post from months ago it went something like "It's possible to be racist against your own race...

I wonder if I can search through my deleted posts and have a mod get it back hmm smilie

http://ctrlv.in/160158

It was one of my most voted on posts

@xxdetroitxx Yeah, I know the feeling. getting a post deleted hurts DON'T IT? ._.

I got my own post deleted so it doesn't hurt
plus, justice doesn't hurt for me wink smilie

like I said
I reported it myself

They both seem very similar to me. Both of them are saying that it's possible to be racist against your own race.

@TheBlindMan They both seem very similar to me. Both of them are saying that it's possible to be racist against your own race.

Anon was saying "doesn't mean you can be racist"
and that's it's still offensive
he/she is saying it's not alright to do that

I'm saying the whole thing is possible

People abuse themselves in many ways. Self-loathing is a real thing for sure.
I have an acquaintance who is black a often says the black girls are ugly and he would only date white girls. So I think everything you say in these (three) posts is right.

VicZincs avatar VicZinc Yeah You Are 0Reply