xxdetroitxxs avatar Jokes & Humour
2 14
The voters have decided that xxdetroitxx is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Made a mess. Now i need a vac cleaner.

Give credit? No of course not. That would have been mature and not annoying. Also it's annoying as fuck for a girl to call herself a gamer gurl. Especially if it's for attention, what video games do you 'play'?

@Give credit? No of course not. That would have been mature and not annoying. Also it's annoying as fuck for a girl...

I did give credit dumbass. LOOK AT THE CITED/INSPIRED BY THING.
And if you expected a response, then why the hell did you post that comment anonymously?

xxdetroitxxs avatar xxdetroitxx Yeah You Are +6Reply
@xxdetroitxx I did give credit dumbass. LOOK AT THE CITED/INSPIRED BY THING. And if you expected a response, then why the hell...

Wow poke a nerve there? Because I check, and it's funny (pathetic) there are still girls who call themselves gamer girls for attention

@Wow poke a nerve there? Because I check, and it's funny (pathetic) there are still girls who call themselves gamer...

Nah I just hate when jackasses, like yourself, are trolls and don't even have the balls to post it with their actual username.
Only cowards comment things anonmously.
I actually am a gamer girl, fyi.
You don't know me, so how would you know any different?

xxdetroitxxs avatar xxdetroitxx Yeah You Are +2Reply
@xxdetroitxx Nah I just hate when jackasses, like yourself, are trolls and don't even have the balls to post it with their...

Alright now, deep breaths here, it's just a comment. Haha damn, ya I can see how that would work you up a bit. Fortunately for my ego I don't have a username on this website. I come here often enough bit I've never pushed myself to join because honestly, everyone here is awful. You all seem to be poster children for insecurity and narcissism so you feed your need for attention anonymously over the Internet. It hurts that part in my soul that tries to believe people aren't that stupid. And I know different because I know an attention whore when I see them, and... Ya know... A gamer girl wouldn't find it important or even care to share it with the world because she wouldn't need their approval. Shed just game.

@Alright now, deep breaths here, it's just a comment. Haha damn, ya I can see how that would work you up a bit...

Are you really that stupid?
You need an username to comment.
You can't comment on something without joining the site.

Also, it's an "about me" section, dumbass.
I spend the majority of my time playing video games, so of course id write something about it in there.

Also;

1. If you don't like my profile thing, then just don't read it.

2.If you don't like this website, then don't go on it.

xxdetroitxxs avatar xxdetroitxx Yeah You Are +1Reply
@John_MacTavish No... I'm not. Dumbass.

Still got you to reveal yourself though ^-^

xxdetroitxxs avatar xxdetroitxx Yeah You Are 0Reply
@xxdetroitxx Still got you to reveal yourself though ^-^

If that was actually a goal of yours I feel more than a little second hand embarrassment for you, that's kind of pathetic. Now don't go getting all huffy and angry again because I've tried to make it pretty clear I don't give a shit. It was just worth it to show you that, once again, you don't know shit, and arrogance is only becoming on smart people.

@John_MacTavish If that was actually a goal of yours I feel more than a little second hand embarrassment for you, that's kind of...

I'm the arrogant one..?
That's funny, because you were the one who started talking to me like you were a know-it-all :]

And eh I only wanted to know who you were so I could finally report you.
Or block you, either one works.
Amirite will be a lot better without jerks like you. y smilie