Do you think homework cuts into time with friends and family more than it needs to?

88% Of course it does! 13% No. it's fair. 0% Half n Half... 0% Other
comicfreek5s avatar Education
1 10

I have a ridic amount of homework each night, but I suppose it's fair. It, along with sports, does make me have a narrow gap to be filled with social activities, but if nobody practiced the material class time would just be a waste.

Of course not! I never do homework!

i guess, but the older you get the less parents can help you, because they haven been schooled in awhile, and your work becomes harder for them to undrstand.

@1900435

Yeah it is, but sometimes homework is just... not fair. and thanx for telling me about the reply feature in comments i am brand new to the site.

what kinds of grades do u get, then?

It's not really fair but I chose to take 5 APs so it's my own doing really. But then again if I want to go to my colleges of choice my chances of getting in without as many APs is lower (cuz let's face it I don't have some amazing "it" factor, I have to get in through hard work). I can't win D:

lilypops avatar lilypop Of course it does! 0Reply

In high school it did because of all the busy work. It evened out in college, though. Professors usually only assign what is necessary.

this was from mah old account.

MassiveCreepers avatar MassiveCreeper Of course it does! 0Reply