+12

It's difficult to commit and put effort into a new kind of endeavor you're not yet sure will be worthwhile, amirite?

Watchful_questioneers avatar Life
0 6
The voters have decided that Watchful_questioneer is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Not sure what you mean by "difficult"? I have embarked on many endeavors wholeheartedly with just a glimmer of hope that they will be worthwhile.

For me, these situations are always difficult to some extent. I find it hardest to make the initial decision to go forth. Then even when I'm as optimistic as the guy above me, it sometimes can be hard to maintain my commitment and or effort.

You probably wouldn't be happy as a software developer.

@PhilboydStudge You probably wouldn't be happy as a software developer.

Well, I mean something entirely new, like trying contacts or something

@Watchful_questioneer Well, I mean something entirely new, like trying contacts or something

I was just making a (small) joke about my line of work. If you develop software in a big enough company, you will undoubtedly spend days/weeks on endeavors you know are complete folly.